Located adjacent to the award-winning AYANA Resort and Spa Bali, AYANA Residences will consist of a limited number of luxury apartments and villas and an appointed Club House. All accommodation units are spacious and luxuriously-appointed, featuring the highest quality design, materials and craftsmanship consistent with AYANA`s world-class resort standards. The benefits for apartment and villa owners will include:
- • Low-density development on 6.5 hectares of mature landscaped gardens adjacent to AYANA Resort and Spa Bali, as part of 77 hectare integrated resort property offering majestic views across the Indian Ocean and 1.3 kilometers of private coastline including secluded white-sand beaches;
- • Access to Club House located within the AYANA Residences complex, including mini-movie theatre, fitness center, lounge, library, swimming pool, yoga area, and botanical gardens.
- • Convenient access to AYANA Resort and Spa's restaurants, bars, and Thermes Marins Bali Spa;
- • 24-hour security and complete privacy within each residential unit as well as the common facilities;
- • Dedicated concierge service;
- • Designated car park;
- • Designated storage facility;
- • Walking and cycling trails.
The gardens of AYANA Residences have been designed by St. Legére Design International Ltd, a Hong Kong based landscape architecture and planning firm responsible for some of Asia's most beautiful properties. Founded by Dennis Selinger, St. Legére has collaborated closely with prestigious design firms worldwide and is renowned for its vast experience in balancing a region's particular cultural influences and traditions against the unique requirements and setting of each property.
For AYANA Residences, Dennis Selinger and his team combine modern style with the traditional concept of Tri Hita Kirana – the Balinese belief of balance between man, god and nature - to create a tranquil, picturesque backdrop for your home. Swaying palms, wide-spreading shade trees, and a colorful fabric of exotic tropical species provide a plethora of visual excitement. Bold textures, bright colors and refined fragrances welcome you to linger and absorb the beauty of nature poised with our own spirituality.
WATG is the world's leading design consultant for the hospitality, leisure and entertainment industries. Having worked in 160 countries and territories across six continents, WATG has designed more great hotels and resorts than any other firm on the planet. AYANA Resort and Spa Bali was also designed by WATG.
The design of AYANA Residences is inspired by the gardens of Bali found in temples and terraces and traditional courtyard homes. Locally sourced materials are used throughout and are the same in both gardens and buildings. The stone-lined pools, rough stone garden walls, natural wood trellises and bales of the garden provide a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living.
The resulting aesthetic is a harmonious and seamless environment between one's home, lifestyle and nature. This embodies the unique culture of the Balinese and gives AYANA Residences its sense of place and timelessness, its sense of home.
Founded by Vipavadee 'Pao' Patpongpibul over 30 years ago, the company has unparalleled experience in luxury hospitality projects across the world,including the award-winning Cliff Villas and Spa at AYANA Resort and Spa Bali, as well as Trisara in Phuket and W Retreat & Residences in Koh Samui.
AYANA Residences interiors have been conceived in harmony with the architecture and landscape, where internal spaces extend outwards and embrace the gentle transition from interior to exterior. P49 Deesign’s design philosophy of balance, scale and proportion in design has been incorporated in all aspects of the interiors. Generous window coverage throughout each suite ensures maximum natural light even in bathrooms. Materials used include marble for the floors for luxury and wood in kitchens for warmth. The result is elegant, refined and masterfully planned apartments that are spacious and which capitalize on the unique setting of AYANA Resort and Spa.
AYANA Residences brings together some of the biggest names in high-end hospitality design and project management, to create Bali's first integrated residential community.
Bill Reed has over 25 years of architectural design and hospitality experience. Since joining WATG in 1984, Bill has directed numerous high-profile projects including the original design of AYANA Resort and Spa Bali.
Dennis Selinger has been in the landscape design industry for over 30 years, with extensive experience in resorts and hotels, luxury estates, residentialdevelopments, land and site planning, and commercial projects. He founded St. Legére in 1999.
P49 Deesign is Thailand`s foremost interior design practice. Founded by Vipavadee 'Pao' Patpongpibul over 30 years ago, the company has unparalleled experience in luxury hospitality projects across the world, including the award-winning Cliff Villas and Spa at AYANA Resort and Spa Bali.
The Residences enjoy their own expansive Club House by the name of Ashoka (named after the great Indian Emporer 304-232 BC, who promoted peace, love, truth and tolerance). Located centrally within the Residences and looking out to the ocean, the Club House features a porte-cochère lobby and a dedicated Concierge Service exclusively catering to owners` needs. Recreational facilities include:
- • Two swimming pools: one family pool and one lap pool
- • 10-seat cinema
- • 5-hectares of Botanical Gardens
- • State-of-the-art fitness center, steam and sauna, and yoga area
- • Juice bar, poolside relaxation lounge, and BBQ area
- • Library
- • Jogging trails
- • Pet grooming facilities
Named after 'a place of refuge' in Sanskrit, the eco-certified AYANA Resort and Spa enjoys majestic ocean-front views and spectacular sunsets across the south-western coast of Bali. First-class dining, spa and recreational facilities make this one of the world's most lauded resorts, by the most discerning critics; most recently, it was voted Asia's Best Resort at the 2011 Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards. AYANA Residences owners will enjoy convenient access to the resort's facilities, which include:
- • 12 dining venues including the iconic Rock Bar, ultra-chic Dava restaurant, and sand-floored Kisik seafood restaurant directly over the beach;
- • Thermes Marins Bali Spa: Voted the #1 Spa in the World in the 2010 Conde Nast Traveller Readers' Choice Awards, this extensive facility incorporates spa villas, beauty salon, reflexology, steam and sauna, the world's largest Aquatonic® Seawater Jet Pool, and the Spa on the Rocks villas. Treatments range from French thalassotherapy to traditional eastern remedies.
- • Five swimming pools including a children`s pool and salt-water Ocean Beach Pool;
- • Five cliff-top wedding venues including two all-glass pavilions and the AYANA Wedding Gazebo within the grounds of AYANA Villa;
- • Seven meeting rooms including the 595sqm AYANA Ballroom;
- • Perfume-making studio;
- • 18-hole golf putting course;
- • Tennis pavilion;
- • Fitness center and yoga;
- • Kids Club;
- • Retail arcade;
- • Business center
Welcome to Bali, the 'morning of the world' with its diverse landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces and volcanic hillsides, all providing a picturesque backdrop to its colorful, deeply spiritual and unique culture. The tranquil coastal community of Jimbaran Bay was traditionally a fishing village, but is now Bali's 'Golden Mile' and home to AYANA Residences. This exclusive residential community is adjacent to the award-winning AYANA Resort and Spa Bali, perched 35 meters above the ocean on limestone cliffs. Its location is as strategic as it is pretty:
- • Just 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) from Bali's international airport
- • 7 kilometers ( 4,35 miles ) to Asian International School
- • 6 kilometers ( 3,73 miles ) to the Bypass, connecting Jimbaran to Bali's main shopping and dining precincts
- • 15 kilometers ( 9,32 miles) Bali International Medical Center and SOS emergency health services
- • Short drive to some of the island's iconic attractions, including Jimbaran Fish Markets and Uluwatu Temple.
AYANA Residences Bali
Jl. Karang Mas Sejahtera
Jimbaran, Bali 80364
Like many other Web sites, www.ayanaresidences.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.ayanaresidences.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.ayanaresidences.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
Please understand information published in the AYANA Residences website will sometimes be changed or removed without notice. Regardless of our careful and close attention, AYANA Residences will not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness or appropriate renewal timing of published information. AYANA Residences will not be liable for any or all damages incurred by customers from the information (including any kind of data) acquired from the AYANA Residences website or by not browsing nor using the information (including any kind of data) available on the AYANA Residences website.
Copyright of the information, icon and other rights made available on the AYANA Residences website are the property of and possessed by AYANA Residences. The AYANA Residences website shall not be interpreted implicitly or expressly to grant or authorize any right under the intellectual property rights such as copyright, patent rights and trade mark rights.
The AYANA Residences website offers free links. If you want to set up a link to the AYANA Residences website, please contact email@example.com in advance.